Sunday 20 November 2011

Peak days

Wat an awesome November for me.
I'd hang out v my sisters,no doubt,they are Peggy & Chlowie.

Gurney's Winter warmer >McD > Tong Pak Fu > Paradise

However,we reli enjoy ourselves dat day.
Especially me,cz dat day I jz finished my IT test.
Damn happy for me =D

Here are they

3 of us

Chlowie & I

Me & Peggy

I kinda like dis

Went VooDoo v Peggy few days ago.
Had watched an interesting Hair Design Competition thr.
This the 1st time I went to pub.
Not bad,the sound effect n the bass system is quite good.



Like dis the most.

I like her dressing style on dat day,not too mature n trendy enough.

Oohh~not forgetting,I'd watch 2 movies in dis month.
In Time & You Are The Apple Of  My Eye

Watch In Time v Chlowie

Ambigous is always the best,it remains my feeling on you.♥
(credit to You are the apple of my eye)

No comments: