Tuesday 27 December 2011

Christmas Blast

Merry Belated Christmas People!!
I've celebrated it with my lovely friends,it's full of joy and happiness. XD
But unluckily,Santa din bless me,I had fever on X'mas Eve.Sighhh =(
Thats why I'm not in the good condition in most of the photos.

Taken on Christmas Eve

 25th was Peggy's Bufday,we went Batu Feringgi Beach to have some fun.

All of us are very enjoy.They played volleyball while I was sleeping on the beach.Hahax!!
At night,we went to the Library,Straits Quay.

She din expected her hubby will appear as her hubby was lying to her that he din go and purposely quarrel with her.Omg,although I'm the director of the bufday planning but I swear I din ask her hubby to quarrel with her.
She cried when saw him.My plan is successful =D

Like it very much although it's very blur

My bestie,Peggy

Christmas is over,next coming up is new year eve.Means 2011 gonna end.
Are u guys prepare to 2012?? 

No comments: