Sunday 12 June 2011

Japanese Food Buffet~~(8th of June)

Hello guys~It's me again~=)Hope u all enjoy for viewing my blog~
On the last wednesday I had my Buffet at Koi Japanese Food Restaurant wif my dearest classmates which inside Gurney Plaza^^7 of us lyk to eat Japanese Food,we jz lyk a hungry dat day~
We went thr by college's bus..

Ok,share some food's picha wif u all~
Menu~




Bii & I's favourite^^
2nd plate~


Delicious rite?xp!!the buffet cost RM30..each time jz can order 10 types,but unlimited quantity~for me,the price is quite ok~not very expensive~
While we r eating,we oso took some funny pics~


Ps:she is very Q rite?^^Her name is Puitheng~
We enjoy our food very much but eat till very chek ark cz all of us r very full d...><we hv to pay more money if din finish it..At last,we finally finish it..xp!!Damn full!!
After hving our buffet,we went shopping~We buy a yellow shirt which look lyk DiGi's uniform(the yellow man)from FOS,we r the yellow gals^^

My bii~~
3 pretty models~
We also go find some formal shirt & skirt for our presentation~We capture our formal look again^^

Funny rite?=D
Me~I tin not reli suit me rite??=(
We r so tired for walking so long,so we dicided to hv a drink at 600cc...We order some dessert to share too~(paiseh,lazy to upload the pichas d cz I jz captured the food)
Wat a tired day it is~but we enjoy it so much~Our next plan is go to Batu Feringgi after exam..hope it does..
Oh ya!!forget to upload an awesome picha~Tada!!!
7 siao cha bo==


Ok,stop here nw...Hope u all enjoy it~^^

2 comments:

Josephine said...

wa~~so hungry...i want also...T.T

Yveslee said...

Kia~on my bufday^^