Friday 17 June 2011

Nice Day(16th June)

Hi readers~it's me again~^^
Yesterday I hv a nice day wif my lovely rommmate~
Yes,It's Peggy..
Mayb all of u will curious y both of us always together~
Haha!jz cz she is my best sister<3

Ok,bac to my topic..
We went to Queensbay after our class..
Who is our driver?
The ans is...Uncle Rapid!!!
But damn tired la when we reached Queensbay...
It took 2 hours time to arrive at thr ><

The 1st tin when we reached Queensbay is EAT~
We enjoy our food so much cz we r very hungry><
After finish our meal,of cz we went for shopping~
Our 1st station is Nichii to look for formal skirt..
We keep capture photos in the fitting room...
We hide in the fitting room such a long time but luckily nobody realize it=D

Pichas Time~~
Formal skirt



I din buy the skirt cz I still want to look for it in another shop..
Dis skirt cost RM41..
Erm...I tin it's not expensive rite?

Acewin is our next station..
I try a long dress...
The long dress can b wore in 2 ways...
1st pattern
2nd pattern
Me & Peggy   
At last,I bought the long dress while Peggy bought the clothes dat she is wearing above..
Haiz...gonna tie up my stomach again dis month>< 
It's ard 9++pm after we finish our shopping..
Luckily gt Peggy's boy fetch us bac...thx to him~
I had captured a lot of their photo but Peggy din send to me><
Naughty Peggy!!

Ok,gonna stop here rite nw..It's time to go to bed..Goodnite all^^













No comments: