Wednesday 17 August 2011

FEELINGS

Recently i m having a very strange feelings.Don ask me y,bcz I dono too.

Everytimes I saw sometin bout u & her,the feelings came out again.I hate it seriously
Does dis means dat I m still care bout u?Well,I hope the ans is no.
I hope u & her are blessed,sincerely wishing u & her.
I jz want a break btw u & I.Without any relation.

 The one who hurts u the most is the person u <3 the most

I super agree dis sentences.
U hurt me a lots,it is uncountable.
The tears dat I drop for dis relationship is too much.
I rmb u asked me b4,am I hate u?
Seriously I m not.
Even I hate u,it cant lets me 4gt the hurts.NEVER

I thought I can b more generous,no matter hw many times u abandon me,I m still here 4 u.
But I cant do it.
I cant endure dat u r not treasure me at all.

Nowadays I had bcome more optimism.
Pessimistical plz go away!
At the same time,mayb i should say "Thank You" to u.
U gave me such a valuable experiences.
We had entangled for 6 years.It's time to stop everytin among us.
I believe dat I will deserve a much better person in the future. <3 
& Nw I Hv~

No comments: