Monday 30 September 2013

I'm Back!

I'm back to my blog again! Currently I'm having my holidays before I start my degree program. A very lazy holidays but quite eventful. I will always remember the memories that had been created in this 2 years.

For those who are following me on instagram should know that I just sent off my friend, Rex few days ago who will be studying in UK. And ya, the feeling was really really bad. We known each other since primary school but not much communication, both of us are getting much more closer in college life (her girlfriend is the main reason) 

Tears rolling in the eyes, I can't imagine what will I be if I were the person that getting into the gateway. I am so worry that his girlfriend, weiyi will cry like hell but luckily she doesn't. Time passed so fast. Thinking back that one month ago we just sitting together chitchat and now he is leaving. 

 All the best to him!

Counting down to the day I leave. Will I cry? What I am not willing is my families, the 3 monkeys will be the people I miss the most. 






No comments: