Friday 17 August 2012

17/8

Such a long time I din update my blog, by right I'm here now to update as the mood came suddenly.XD
Currently I'm in exam period, I left one paper to go which is on 23th.
Although that,I'm in holidays mood. Such a bad feeling when someone around you had finished their exam,and just left you. =(

I do enjoy my life now, enjoying in their loves and their cares.(Their=Family and Friends).
How sweet it is.


Not much to introduce as I'm sure most of you are familiar with her.
My bestie aka roommate.=D


Love this much~^^
I realize that our communications has became very cute,
and also our relationship has began to another high levels.
Hahax!! Love her!

Although it was a few months ago,still love it.
By sisters and beloved.

By classmates.

Classmates which captured on Carol's Birthday.

Groupmates 

WeiYi.
The girl that called me 'Si Duah Pui" 

Carol Loo.
We name each other as "志同道合"

I HATE bad things,but unfortunately it happened in my family.
All of us were very sad and worry about her. God bless her.
Please don't bring her away from us, we just have lost the loves one within one year and don't want it happened again!! Things happened in a sudden.Hard to accept.




No comments: