Thursday 15 September 2011

High Five!!

How could I describe my mood nw?
Happy?Yes,I am.
My final exam's result was released today.
Thx God I've passed all subject!!^^
Yahoo~~!!

I had worry dis days since last week.
I'm very nervous,worried till cant slp.
But nw,I can no worries for it.

Cut my fringe today.
TeeHee~~

I noe it's very sohai,but plz don laugh me><
My fringe grow very fast.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


12th Sept was Zenon's bufday.
We celebrated it at Autumn Cafe.
Quite enjoy it dat day.
Chlowie & I ordered a plate of Bali Fried Rice.
It's super duper spicy!!><
Both of us keep drinking the water jz lyk to save the fire.

These r the cupcakes Chlowie gave Zenon.
Very special rite?

The new look of Zenon.
These r the tins dat his brothers gave him for play a fool v him
Zenon is so cute~




Not much photo for dat night.

Holidays gonna end soon.=(
Will start my college life on Monday.*sigh*
By the way,hope everytin will b ok.

End.


No comments: