Tuesday 6 September 2011

My Holidays(Part 1)

Well,I'm having my holidays nw.
1 week Hari Raya holidays & 2 weeks Sem Break.

I reli do enjoy my 3 weeks holiday.
Spent it v my lovely familes & frens.=)

Tins dat I had done in dis holidays:
1.Celebrate my grandpa's bufday
2.Gathering v my relatives
3.Auto City v my 2 lovely sis
4.Oldtown & Yoshiya v them
5.Janice's bufday party
6.Penang day v 3 buddies

Wow!sounds lyk very awesome rite?
My holidays jz passed 1 week & 2 days but I had done so many tins.
Let the pichas show the talk nw.

 ★★★★★★★★★★★

Grandpa's Bufday



Lee's family
Click here for more photos.

Gathering v my relatives


Auto City

I look so ugly on dat day so I din captured any photo.><

 Yoshiya





Oldtown v dis siao zha bo

Janice's Bufday Party

Presents for her.
After the party,we stay at her house.
Chit chat all the way.
Such a long time din hv dis scene.=)
Poor elene still at Kampar having her exam.
But nvm,she is coming bac next week^^

Captured alots of photo b4 we slp.


I had post all of it on facebook,click dis if u wish to c more pichas.

Phew~~!!
I tin dis is the longest post in my blog.
As i'm so lazy to post them one by one.><
The post of "Penang day" will b update soon,so stay tune ya.

Okayyy,End of dis post.

GoodNight People=)))

No comments: