Friday 16 January 2015

Bangkok Post 2!!

Happy? Sad? Mixed feelings I'm having right now.. Ya, I finished my exam. This is supposed to be happy right? But my intern gonna start soon, how am I to be happy? Alright, promise myself to enjoy the days before intern. Anyway, good luck to myself. lolllll

Continue to my previous post which is my Bkk trip. My sis does not want to go Siam Paragon as she thinks that thr are all just luxury brand, but I insist to go just to have a well-known dessert.

Tadaaaa, it's After You <3
I love their toast!! And also the way they match with ice-cream. Had ordered a matcha ice-cream for myself.
(They have other flavours of the ice cream too)
Fake candid XD

The places I had checked into was Siam Paragon, Siam Center, Siam Square Area and Central World, which was the similar place I went for the second time. But I did went to Platinum Mall for the second trip. My families love thr very much as thr are lots of cheap stuffs selling. I was not so happy due to the same reason-being a nanny, taking care of my nieces and nephew. But I did enjoyed myself, hehe... (口是心非... xp) Most of the malls are connected which is very convenient for tourists to check out all of them. For that day(1st trip), I just done a quick shopping as the time was quite tight for us. So many shopping malls to go in a day, my legs are torturing... 

Been to Chocolate Ville for the first trip, I always saw ppl recommended this place by saying that the view is very beautiful and it is a nice place to take some awesome pictures. Of cz not forgotten the most famous and also the largest market in Bkk,Chattuchak. (am I spelling it correctly?)

After Chattuchak, and here we are! Pictures taken at Chocolate Ville,






Love this shot.
I love the environment thr, it was so nice to have a meal thr. Saw a wedding event was being held over there too. Too bad that thr were so many ppl, we cant managed to find a restaurant to have our dinner. Thus,we simply get our dinner at somewhr on the way back to my sis's house. The next post will be my trip in HuaHin!!

No comments: