Wednesday 7 January 2015

New Year Eve 2014!!

I'm here to post about my New Year Eve Celebration. So, how was you New Year Eve celebration? Ya i know it was kinda late to ask this question but forgive me that bcz I am having my final semester exam. Feel so frustrated that I still have to study after I celebrated the New Year, Arghhhhhh...




I still remember how I spent my NYE last year. We went to Sunway Pyramid to watch the fireworks, it was soooo amazing and also was my first time spending NYE in KL. This year, we went to KLCC. I feel glad of staying at a place which is near to KL city. Luckily no traffic jam on that night. But I swear that I wont got for the second time. Omggggg, it was sooooo crowd and there was lots of "foreign workers"(Bangla) *rolled my eyes*

I can't accept why there were so many "foreign workers"???? Even more than the local people..We went to klcc just because that there was only one of the countdown events that was still going on. Others had been cancelled due to the flash floods in East Coast.

Love this pic so much. The lighting was actually came from the flash from other's camera. But it looked like the lighting of the fireworks reflect on out face... Hehe..
(Missed out some awesome friends in this picture. They can't made it due to some issues. )
We had separated for few moments because of too many people and we can't contact to each other as the line there was very sucksss. Luckily we were able to meet each others before 12am. 

Of cause some pictures of us.
One of my housemates, HuiMin.
Another housemate, Amanda

The most familiar one, Miss Chlowie Chin.(XD)

WIth my girls,(Forgot to take pic with my dear Joey ><)
Lastly, end up with a firework picha.
Didn't took much of it as I took video.


No comments: