Tuesday 13 January 2015

Bangkok Post!!

This post is gonna talk about my Bangkok trip and actually I had been thr for twice last year. The first time was traveled alone to meet my sis and the 2nd was to meet my families. I'm gonna combine these 2 trips together as I don't really took much photos on my 2nd trip (Just being a nanny more. XD)

I'm sooo happy that I was able to go to the places that introduced by most of the people. Yay!
This was the hotel that I stayed when I visited Bkk for the second time, Legacy Suites. Blogged about this hotel but not the one I stayed for the first time as I would like to recommend it to you guys. It is my favorite hotel <3
The view once the door has opened

From the view at the end of the room

Their swimming pool. Very pretty right?
The pictures was taken from the website as I was fgt to capture, except the swimming pool one , it was taken by myself. The bathroom was also very clean and the most important thing is bathtub!! I seriously need bathtub during travel. As you know, walking here and there was very tiring, so I hope I can have a hot bubble bathe after the whole day outings. Legacy Suites was voted as the 26th best hotel out of 581 hotels in Bangkok by Trip Advisor.You all can have a review of the hotel by clicking here. Most of the commends are good. It was located at Sukhumvit Soi 29 which was quite near to BTS train. (I can rmb some names of the place!XD) Seriously I miss this hotel. I had nvr been missing a hotel so much and this is the first one. I definitely will be going back!Highly recommended to all of you if you still considering whr to stay in Bkk.

Okay, stop here.Will blog more about my Bkk trip after I finished my exam.






No comments: