Friday 29 July 2011

Jz bac from Nan Hwa hospital for visiting my grandpa..I hope he will recover soon as all the Lee's family r worrying bout him=( Get Well soon~
Actually I lyk blogging,but sometimes dono wat to blog...Nw,tell bout my recently..
I will hv my final exam 2 weeks ltr,but I din prepare anytin..Gosh!!I m so terrible><
So far my college life is going smoothly,enjoy my life v my buddies..^^
I will meet my dentist dis Sunday,dono can remove my braces anot=( I'm waiting~~
Oh Ya!!Gonna download the last episode of "真相",I ♥ Keith so much!!He is very man & so charm!!(especially when he din wear spec)Dis r the tins dat Raymond Lam din hv..
Handsome!!

The movie is very nice,but mayb I don lyk the ending cz Mavis & Keith din together,so disappointed..Both of them r very match!!
A new day is wating me~
Nitez ppl^^

3 comments:

UNDER ONE STAR said...

over here u feel terrible for haven't preparing for the final exam,turn around then u say u r gonna download the series movie. hey...don act pity la...

Tiffany said...

Omg!!!I like him so much♥

Josephine said...

yeah!!!I like him too ♥