Thursday 7 July 2011

Sweet Bufday~

Bfore I start,I want to say TQ to those who celebrate my Bufday.
Peggy,WeiYi, & Chlowie
Darwin,Rex,Zenon,Guan,Vincent,Jason & Kelvin
Thx to them cz they gv me such a Wonderful Bufday.

1st present,The Stars.
When I go bac my room,Peggy is not inside thr.
I feel dizzy so I laid on my bed.
WOW!!
Suddenly a lots of stars on my ceiling.
I gt a big shock!!
I noe it was their present for me.
It was so~~beautiful...
WeiYi told me dat it was done by her,Rex,Peggy & Darwin.
I was very happy..

2nd Present,RM100
After dat,they brought me to Zenon's house.
They want me to find 8 pieces of different papers.
And the most surprise is Maths Equation.

Here's the photo
After I gt the money
3rd Present,Bufday Card
Dis is the card dat they draw together.
No matter who draw it or colour it,
I oso lyk.
As long as it made by u all.

The photos before heading to Paradise





4th Present,Balloons
paiseh,I noe it's very ugly
Each balloon hv their bless & wishes.
There r 9 balloons,romantic rite?^^

5th Present,Bufday Cake
Mocha
When the minute hand almost point to 12,
they started count down.
Chlowie ask a gang of ppl help to sing bufday song to me.
Ya,it was a Big Gang!

It was the 1st time dat so many ppl sang bufday song for me
I reli reli very hapi of dis
I keep saying thank you to them

Thousands of thx to all my frenzs,
they made me so touch & had a lovely bufday..<3
Thank You,Thank You,Thank You!!!^^

Pichas took at the Paradise Beach






Bye,Hav a nice day~

2 comments:

Jwen*Carmen said...

wow~~~~so envy leh.....many ppl celebrated wif u....so pity that i have no chance to celebrate with u....haiz.....ur b'day so syok...many presents lo...haha

Yveslee said...

I gt asked vincent y din jio u..he said noone fetch u de..